Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for my family. Coming home for the holiday has been amazing and super relaxing. I honestly don't want to leave. The food was great, and the family time was even better. I miss this so much. For me, it is pretty difficult being away from home and in Kalamazoo. I have contemplated a lot about moving back and I am still undecided. Whether or not I do, I know that I always have my family's support. The trip has been amazing and I am thankful for it all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good holiday! I missed you over break, and I'm hoping we can find time to do another lunch date before Christmas break. I can't believe it will be an entire month. It's going to be much needed, but as soon as school starts we need to have a mother daughter date at Western!

    ReplyDelete