Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Class on November 7th

I could not make it to class on Friday because of the trip with my business fraternity, so as for an elaboration of the class discussion, I do not have one. The only thing that I can say is that I feel behind on some work and still know nothing about my grades or even my final grade. I am doing all that I think is write, even by emailing and trying to confirm it. I have a lot of questions and none are being answered. I look forward to the next class session so I can hopefully get some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. We did clear up a bit of the confusion in class but there was more added near the end of the period. I don't remember the homework and she still hasn't put it up on the blog yet and I don't want to wait till the last minute to do my paper and do good on it

    ReplyDelete