Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My old girls!

This years basketball season for my team from last year has just started! Its so sad that I cannot play this year, but I would not go back to the high school days for anything! I have been in contact with a few of the girls that are still on the team and they said they miss me so much. Last year was such an amazing, eventful season. For it being my last year in high school, my team made it the best. I am not sure what this year has in store for them as far as record-wise because they are such a young team, but I am confident that they'll work hard! I look forward to coming to the games this winter and cheering them on while sitting next to coach. I also look forward to attended practices and helping them as much as I can. I miss it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment