Tuesday, November 4, 2014

IndianapolisTrip!

Every year the active members and pledges of Phi Chi Theta travel to a different city/state and tour multiple companies. This coming up thursday, we will be traveling to Indianapolis with the active members. We will be touring Finishline headquarters, Angie's List, and Monarch Beverage. As we will be exploring the different companies, we will also be roaming the big city. I am beyond excited to go because it is such an amazing opportunity to become closer with my fellow pledge brothers and sisters and most of the actives as well. I am also excited because we have the opportunity to branch off and do whatever we want on Saturday. I will be using this time to hang out and have a lunch date with my future sister-in-law who happens to live in Indianapolis. I am not able to see her a lot so I am definitely looking forward to this trip!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this makes me jealous that I didn't join PCT with you! Hope you're having tons of fun, love! (:

    ReplyDelete