Friday, September 19, 2014

Leo

Though I have been having a great college experience, one thing has been on my mind. At home I left my favorite dog, Leo. Knowing it was a bad idea, I got him last year. Everyone told me not to but I couldn't help it. Before moving to college he slept with me every night. That would turn out to be a bad idea at times too, with a 65 pound dog completely taking over the bed with the covers on it we would wrestle for spacing on the bed.  Leo is now about a year and a half and still just as clumsy as he was when we first got him at 11 weeks old and for those reasons I miss him a lot and I think I will be going home this weekend to visit him, and my parents of course.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I Leo sounds like one of the coolest dogs ever. I personally never had a dog, but was really close to my Aunt's dog when I was like seven years old. What kind of dog do you have? You should definitely post a picture of him :)

    ReplyDelete