Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cultural Baggage and Pet Milk

Last week's reading didn't seem to interest me much. I didn't really understand much of "Cultural Baggage". I feel like it was very scattered and confusing. The only question that I have for it is what exactly it is about! As for the reading of "Pet Milk", it was very calm. The character speaking reminded me of myself. Each thought led to a memory and another memory and then another. The thinking never stops.. in my case at least. Sometimes I over-think things and it makes things worse, and sometimes my mind wonders in the same sense of over-thinking and it makes me so happy. Like the character, my memories are my happy place but I always get side-tracked and can't stay in that moment. I liked the reading. Why? Simply because I think I can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment