Friday, September 12, 2014

Intro Post

Hi!
To start off with a little about me, name is Madison Hailee' Prillwitz. I am beginning my freshman year at Western Michigan University and I could not be happier! I am planning to study Business Marketing with a possible specialty in Sports Marketing. I also intend to minor in either accounting or advertising and communications. I am 18 years old and I am from a small town called Buchanan, MI.  I love the game basketball and enjoy playing volleyball. Recently I have taken up the hobby of working out.. I finally have a concious of being more fit! I cherish my family and close friends more than anything. As of right now I have an amazing boyfriend of almost five years. I love exploring and experiencing different things in places. In my blog, I plan to remain "me", and post what I actually can hear myself saying. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment