Monday, September 29, 2014

Class Discussion of Identity

In class on Friday, we discussed the topic identity and the reading of cultural baggage. Quite frankly, I am glad we did. The first reason being that I never really understood Cultural Baggage. After hearing and engaging in on the talk, I came to peace with is.  I came to the realization that many things make up our identities that I wasn't even aware of. The class exercise was great and I am proud to say I actually took more than I thought I would from it. For it being my fourth time watching the movie "Carrie" that we viewed in class, I was also shocked that I could still learn and pick things apart from it that I never noticed in the long run. The class session was great and I am, once again, grateful to have been able to learn a few life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment