Friday, October 24, 2014

Homecoming

In a literal term, it is actually my homecoming weekend. Sadly, I have to miss my first homecoming as a western bronco this year. A very unfortunate event happened and my Grandma Frazier had passed away just over a few days ago. I haven't been able to see her often because of college starting, but I am overly blessed for having the privilege to even have her in my life. It has been a tough time dealing with it completely, but I am staying strong for the family. I'll never forget my grandma Frazier and all of the wonderful memories that I have made with her. though I am going home on such sad terms I will use this time to give all of my family the love and support that we need and I will celebrate her life lived rather than her life lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment