Monday, October 27, 2014

Class discussion

Last Friday, Class was cut pretty short. I felt that the class discussion and activity on the different themes of our movie choices helped greatly. It helped me with narrowing down the themes that I come up with for different movies and stories. I gathered that it is usually a two step process. Because the homework directions were clear and are on the blog as well, I have no questions or uncertainty about what is due for the next assignment. The only questions and concerns that I have are about grades. I am kind of irritated at the fact that I have no idea as to what my grade is and if it is below my standards, what I can do for myself before it is too late. I don't like how we have no grades up or to show for and we have done a good amount of work. Other than the grade situation, everything else in class is going well.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the grades. In all my other classes I can atleast see what I've been getting on assignments so I can calculate roughly what my grade is but in this class I have no idea. I'm just worried about if I'm not doing that good will it be to late for me to try to improve to get better grades by the time we even get to see our grades? This is the only class that I'm really stressing over!

    ReplyDelete