Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas!

This break should be so exciting for everyone! Not only do we not have school for a month, BUT IT IS CHRISTMAS. Its that amazing time of the year to be with family, eat amazing food, and not have to worry about school! Its just like Thanksgiving, BUT WITH PRESENTS! IF you can't tell, Christmas is my favorite. I love everything about it! From listening to the music, to decorating with family, I am almost in a Christmas trance! Its amazing. I hope all of you have an amazing break and have a happy holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison! I love Christmas, too! The best part about it this year is the fact that we get an entire month off of school. The only thing that I am not looking forward to, however, is the fact that you will not be there when I return to school. Come visit soon please, love! <3

    ReplyDelete